Serious injury can be devastating. It occurs without warning. You find yourself unable to work, your family and personal relationships deteriorate, and you don’t know what to do. You need a specialized personal injury lawyer.
At the Browning Law Firm helping you through this period is what we do. We have experience with all type of personal injury cases and situations like yours. We can offer advice to help you through these difficult issues. When the worst happens, you need to choose the best lawyer in Abilene that is board certified and specializes in personal injury trial law. Just like you do not have a family doctor perform brain surgery, when you are hurt and fighting an insurance company, you need to hire a specialist.
Let us fight for you and for your family. We believe in accountability and holding people and companies responsible for their actions. As part of our representation of you we will:
- Fully investigate the facts, including interview witnesses, take statements and photograph the accident scene and your vehicle.
- Work with your doctors to protect your credit history
- Obtain and summarize your medical records, reports, and bills
- Worry about your case so you do not have to
- Communicate with the insurance company for you
- Get your claim settled or tried to a jury of your peers.
- Aggressively and respectfully represent and protect you and your family.
- Negotiate your medical bills, subrogation and hospital liens.
Each year, millions of people in the United States are injured in accidents. Many of these accidents are unfortunately caused by the preventable carelessness or malicious intent of others. The law protects those harmed by negligent parties and allows the injured to seek compensation for their suffering. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident resulting from negligence or intentional harm of others, you may be entitled to receive just compensation for your physical and psychological injuries.
To protect your rights and make certain that you are taking all of the necessary actions in the recovery process, you should contact a Personal Injury lawyer. Our law firm handles all personal injury cases including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking and 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Product Liability
- Fires and Explosions
- Plane Crashes
- Railroad Crossing Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Catastrophic Injury/Accidental Death
- Intentional Tort
Our skilled attorneys will take the time to learn all about your case and assess whether or not you should take the initial settlement offered by the insurance company. We have the foresight and skill to look at the road ahead and consider future damages which may harm the victim for years to come including pain, emotional trauma and subsequent injuries. With this knowledge, our personal injury law firm can properly evaluate the full extent of the damage and help to determine if the initial settlement is fair and adequate to ensure your full physical and financial recovery.
If our attorneys feel the initial settlement offered was unjust, we will aggressively pursue damages against the individual or company that caused the harm. This claim may be based on:
- Negligence—When the injury was a direct result of the defendant’s failure to act.
- Causation—When the actions of an individual or company cause the injury
- Malicious Intent—When the injury is the result of intentional harm. When this is the basis of the claim, a criminal case is usually involved as well.
- Product Liability—When a product does not meet safety standards.
In the days following our initial meeting with you, we will reconstruct the accident and obtain evidence to support your claim. We routinely work with medical professionals, forensic experts and private investigators that can conduct a detailed investigation and produce an independent analysis of your accident. We can answer your questions about what to if you are involved in an accident.
In far too many cases, one’s rights are permanently forfeited because the injured person believed what he or she was told by the insurance company. Insurance companies will employ significant resources to challenge your claim in order to maximize their profits. With powerful legal teams and years of experience, these large corporations often have the edge when dealing with the injured. In such difficult situations, you take a tremendous risk if you don’t have solid legal counsel and representation on your side. Our experienced personal injury attorneys, however, can help to level the playing field and will work diligently to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
While our personal injury law firm cannot undo injury or suffering, we can put that suffering into words so that we can seek damages for our injured clients. We are dedicated to obtaining the very best recovery possible for you through experienced, professional and aggressive representation.